Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chocolate

This week has been pretty fun in family relations. We have had to put together a project where we discussed our family through something tangible! And of course since my family owns a chocolate store I decided chocolate would probably be the best thing to relate my family too! Here is how I labeled them and why I related them as that.
My Father-I decided that he would be the box that the chocolates were placed in because he is the structure and protector and provider in the family. Just as the box is the structure and protector and provider for the chocolates.
My Mother- I decided to have her as the cups that are in the box that hold each and every one of the chocolates because my mom is a comforter and is always there  she likes to be close to each one of her children and likes to understand what is going on in our lives. So just like the cup that holds the chocolates comforting the chocolates from receiving any bumps and bruises on their way to their destination. They cups are always there surrounding the chocolate. If they weren't there the chocolates would be every where within the box.
My Older Brother Jordon- I had him bet he cinnamon bear because this is seriously how he is! He is such a teddy bear and really does not like to harm other people. He is sweet but can get sometimes hot when someone hurts his siblings. He will be there to protect us just like a mamma bear would protect her little cub.
Then there was me- I had me as the caramel chocolate because  at times I can set in my ways. Just like a caramel can get stuck in your teeth. But I am also a comforter and like to help people.
My Little Brother Jason- Is the cherry nut because he is always a nut and is always so funny. He brings humor to the family.
And My Little Sister mckenna- is the colorful truffle because she likes to do new things. She is never scared to try new things. She has a colorful personality and brings uniqueness to the family.
Then there is my sweet adorable Husband! He is the chocolate jordan almond. He is there to help support me in everything I do. He is there to love and help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment